Wednesday, June 30, 2010

2010 Goals Progress - Second Quarter

As we are now 1/2 of the way through 2010, I thought I would do a progress report on my 2010 goals.

1. Buy a new, bigger house: We are under contract! Click here to see more

2. Not gain any weight in 2010: I started the year at 157lbs (11st 3lb) and currently weigh 151lb (10st 11lb).

3. Run a sub 1:45:00 Half Marathon: Complete! I ran 1:41:40 at the Shamrock Half Marathon

4. Run a 5K dressed as a Hot Dog: I plan to do this in the fall. There have been plenty of 5K races so far this year, but I have struggled to find one that where it wouldn't be in bad taste for me to come dressed as a hot dog.

5. Run a Marathon: I am currently in Week 17 of my Marathon Training and I have signed up with Team Fisher House to raise money at the Marine Corps Marathon in October. I have been struggling with a few injuries so far, but I am only a little behind on my training at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment