Monday, September 6, 2010

Exercising with the family

Last week I posted my Core Workout routine, and I have been doing the routine every couple of days. I typically do my routine in the mornings, however, we had a doctors appointment on Thursday morning (the baby is doing great by the way!) so I didn't have time for my workout and put it off until the evening.

Scout and Molly are much more interested in what I am doing in the evenings (they only care about their breakfast and playing with each other in the mornings!), so when I got down on the floor in the living room to do my exercises, they decided to join me!

The photo below shows Molly laying as close to me as she could and Scout with her head on my chest and her nose digging under my arms trying to find a hand to pet her!


Scout eventually gave up digging for a hand and switched to staring at me!


It was a fun workout and the dogs were as happy as I was when it was over - because I could finally pet them!

No comments:

Post a Comment