Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Monster Dash Preview

This weekend I will be running in the Monster Dash 5K dressed as a Hot Dog.

After months (well hours really) of research, I decided on the perfect Hot Dog costume (based simply on how cool it looked) and then searched for a race where it wouldn't be bad taste to participate dressed up. I didn't think it would be a good idea to run races that had a specific cause in the title (Autism, Cancer etc) dressed as a Hot Dog, so I finally settled on the Monster Dash.

This Sunday (October 31st) at 2pm (at Cameron Village), I will be running 5K dressed like this:


It should be fun!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Are the pups going to run as chips and a drink?

    ReplyDelete
  2. While both Scout and Molly are getting better at running with me, I think running in the costume is going to be challenge enough for me!

    ReplyDelete