Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Running ‘Loosens’ Your Skin? Hmm…

I have been reading Mark Remy's blog for a few months and I think he is great! He never fails to make me smile in the morning with his topics and sense of humor. I have tried to resist the urge to post links to his stories, but I have finally broken down as today's blog entry is certainly one of the funniest. Not just because of Mark's delivery, but because this topic was published in a national Woman's magazine and people will no doubt believe it.

Here is a quick summary of the article: "High-impact workouts, like running and jumping, might make you sweat, but they also loosen the skin, causing it to sag. Instead, try “low-impact aerobic exercise,” such as spinning."

Click here to read Mark's response!

No comments:

Post a Comment