Monday, March 22, 2010

Shamrock Half Marathon Weekend - Race Day Photos

A pre-race photo with my #1 race supporter!

The 6500 Half Marathon runners begin to fill the Corrals

The race starts just as the sun is rising

The Finish Line is ready and waiting for the Half Marathon Winner

Mike Murphy sprinting to the finish

and wins the Shamrock Half Marathon in 1:04:56 (4.57/mile)

A real life leprechaun appeared to announce the finishers names as they crossed the line

Here I come...

... I had just been trying to get the crowd to cheer louder...

... I leave my feet momentarily...

... but manage to ignore the pain and get to the finish line!

Here I am with Pete. He completed his first Half Marathon!

Official confirmation of my new PR!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job Dave!!! *claps* We are all so proud of you. Maybe once Jeff has his surgery you two can run one again!

    ReplyDelete